Friday 9 August 2019

Book review | Secret Seven | Book 1

Secret Seven
Book 1


Image result for Enid Blyton secret seven book 1

Author: Enid Blyton
Illustrator: Tony Ross

Genre: Fiction

Blurb: 
7 kids, 1 man and 1 snowman wait what! yes you heard me correctly a snowman well thats not the point the point is this book is the best book to persuade you to be an outdoor explorer. This book can also help you make more friends and could encourage you to be an explorer and make your own secretive group.


My opinion:
I love this book because it has made me feel free and outdoorsy and more active! This book can be great for people that want to start a group called the significant six or something in between those lines.

Ratings:
I would rate this book out of 10, 1000000/10
This book would be rated for 8+

I hope this book review has persuaded you to buy and read the book series "Secret seven" by Enid Blyton!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.