Wednesday 15 April 2020

Perimeter workbook | learning form home | activity 2



Today for learning at home I have recently posted a DLO about how to figure out the perimeter of a circle(circumference) and this is the measurements/ perimeter workbook I was talking about. I enjoyed this task because it was short and it gave me a chance to go over work that I have completed in the past.
I hope you learnt something to if so please comment to tell me so.

I hope you enjoy because I know I did.
Have a go yourself at home:) I'd love to see what your answers are:)
-Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora e hoa/ Hello my old friend Taylor,
    And happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day at home with your whanau.
    Its awesome to be checking out your blog and connecting with you again.I love how you always share your learning on your blog. I wish your class could come and do some art with me in The Studio. I miss T4 and all big, kind and kooky characters.
    I hope you are keeping warm and cozy during Learning from Home!
    Can't wait to see your face again.
    Mrs Gully
    ps I read your comment on Rhys' blog (when I was commenting on his blog) and it was hilarious, thank you for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Taylor my name is Pitara from Glenbrae school and we are your buddy class great work on perimeter keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.